Voice Record Pro is a professional voice recorder. It allows you to record voice memos and on-site sounds at unlimited length with configurable quality.
Recorded voices are in standard AAC/MP4/M4A format. Voice Record Pro can record directly in MP4 (AAC), MP3 (MPEG) and WAV (PCM) formats plus convert function for all supported formats.
With recorded files you can:
- Export to and import from Google Drive™
- Export to and import from DropBox
- Export to and import from Microsoft® OneDrive
- Export to and import from Box Cloud
- Export to and import from iCloud Drive
- Export to SoundCloud
- Export to FTP server
- Export to Any Web base Script
- Send to other devices via Bluetooth
- Download directly to PC using built-in web server via local WiFi connection
- Upload from PC using WiFi connection
- WebDav support using WiFi service
- Convert to a movie clip and export to Photo Albums
- Post as a Movie Clip on Facebook
- Post as a Movie Clip on YouTube
- Export to other apps on your device that can handle the audio file
- Import from other apps
- Send Audio or Movie by email
- Send Audio or Movie by SMS/iMessage
- Add notes to records
- Add photo to records
- Add bookmarks to records
- Modify ID3v2 tags
- Apply effects to the recorded or imported file including:
- Pitch & Speed
- 3/6/10 Band Equalizer
Additionally you can:
- Convert the records to other formats
- Trim the records
- Duplicate the records
- Append records
- Protect the app with a passcode
and much more. Enjoy.
What's new in version 3.1.1
- Added spotlight search integration
- Fixed an issue causing the playback or recording start from 3d touch before entering the passcode when app is protected with passcode
- Added record information (duration, sample rate, etc) to exported meta file
- Added color tag that allows you to tag each record with a color for better recognition
- Added an option to automatically add a bookmark if recording paused
- Added an option to save current playback position and resume from that position if you stop and play again. This option is enabled by default and can be disabled in settings.
- Added keyin value for playback speed slider and gain control. Tap on the default button to key in the exact value that you need to set.
- Added options in settings to set the jump duration of gain control, playback speed and silence detection.
- Added a remote control section to watch app, now you can start, pause or stop a recording remotely from your watch.
- Added ability to modify notes while playing a file
- Added a new button to keyboard of the notes section to enter current location
- Added a Questions & Answers section, contents will be added over time
- Added ability to select records in order and play them in same order
- Added ability to rename the file and change title while recording